Back to Main Page
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Latch Media Ltd of 15 Foyle Drive, South Ockendon, Essex RM15 5LX a company registered in England and Wales, company number 10739395. Latch Media Ltd is registered under the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) registration number ZA248834. To find out more about the Act, please visit http://ico.org.uk/ where you can also view our ICO registration entry.
When you are registering on mobilesimdeals.co.uk it is not until you click the submit button that your information is transferred to the Latch Media Ltd database. Once you have completed and submitted all your details, you have then “completed” the registration confirming you are a valued member of our website.
The personal information collected at registration can include name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth. We may use other reputable partners to provide its services in connection with your registration.
Once you register with the our website you consent to Latch Media Ltd and it’s carefully selected partners being able to send you communications via telephone, email, SMS, Whatsapp, post, social media, online advertising as part of the sign up until such time as you exercise your right to opt-out of receiving such communications. Our carefully selected partners are:
• Intelling Ltd
Personal information falls into three categories:
• Identifiable information which is any information about you from which you can be personally identified, common examples include your name, address, date of birth, telephone numbers or email addresses;
• Anonymous information which is information that does not identify you personally but categorises you into groups or sectors, common example include demographic information such as age group, gender, marital status, income or the number of people in your household; and
• Lifestyle information which is information about your way of life and interests and similar anonymous information, it does not identify you personally.
We use your personal information collected via our website to:
• provide you with information about the products and services we offer which include:
• Debt Management and IVA’s
• Energy switching
• Home Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Funeral Plans
*From time to time these offerings may change. You should check this page regularly to see our most up to date products and services that you may contacted you about.
• provide you with a more personalised service
• conduct market research
• run prize draws and promotions
• pass on to selected companies to provide you with other offers and promotions
• share with selected third parties for marketing communications, profiling and to extend their databases (please see the Data Collection Notice section below for more details of the purposes third parties use your information for)
• facilitate communication between yourself and others
Your data will be provided to carefully selected, reputable organisations (our partners). We and our partners will only use your data for:
Marketing communications, market research and analysis, aggregation, profiling, identity verification, credit and risk management, revenue collation, database verification and tracing activities, segmentation and suppression.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event we sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective buyer of such business or assets.
• If Latch Media Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it will be one of the transferred assets.
We are entitled by law to charge a maximum fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You have the right to complain to the ICO by visiting their website at http://ico.org.uk/, or by telephoning 0303 123 1113, or by post at Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
Back to Main Page